Make a NodeJS rest api
Why do this tutorial
I was searching a long time ago about how to make my own boilerplate for nodejs. I hate when I take something from someone else and don't know what happen.
I create this tutorial for helping people to make their own rest api and maybe use it as your boilerplate
This rest api gonna be for a Medium like website. This is a simple blog place where people can follow author and create a post. People can like the post and get notification when a user they follow create a new one.
- Authentication local + jwt
- User can create a post
- User can delete is own post and update it
- User can follow an other one
- User get notification on following new post
- User can like a post
- User can see all the post they like
Part 1, Setup the tools
- webpack 2