What follows is a list of features needing imminent work.
- No immediate needs.
What follows is a list of features needing soon-ish work. The system is usable without them, but they'll soon be required.
- Make "db" prefix not be hardcoded.
- Make "DB" preprocessor prefix not be hardcoded.
- Allow for all structures to have a prefix.
- Duplicate "unnamed" functions. Right now there's no check for duplicate function names. For example, we might have two update functions for the same thing. This is pretty easy to check.
- Allow for unary operators and binary equality (eq, neq) on password fields. Right now, I only allow equality.
- Provide a facility to export bitfields as an array of bit mask components, e.g., 0 -> , 3 -> [1, 2].
- Allow for more complex queries that would pass multiple structures into a search function. This would occur outside of the "struct" and in the main area.
- Allow for prepopulating databases with some initial fields.
- Allow for generic SQL (?) being attached to queries.
- Validation for FTYPE_EPOCH will need 32-bit check.