Twitter Bootstrap addons for Rails asset pipeline
then bundle it!
To fix the issue put this in your application.rb config.assets.initialize_on_precompile = false then run again...
*= require bootstrap/colorpicker *= require bootstrap/datepicker *= require bootstrap/image-gallery
Or using Compass/SASS:
//= require bootstrap //= require bootstrap/colorpicker //= require bootstrap/datepicker //= require bootstrap/load-image.min //= require bootstrap/image-gallery.min
Pleas note that
bootstrap needs to be imported before
For convenience, a
gallery script is included that loads everything needed for gallery in the correct order, so the above can be simplified to this:
//= require bootstrap/gallery //= require bootstrap/colorpicker //= require bootstrap/datepicker
gallery script assumes that bootstrap (js) can be loaded simply as
To customize Bootstrap, check out:
Contributing to bootstrap-addons-rails
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Kristian Mandrup. See LICENSE.txt for further details.