The Masquerade API for CanTango
Status: Dec 8 2011
All specs pass. Tested, and integrates very nicely with CanTango API
This extension depends on the CanTango core and follows the extension conventions as described there.
These macros add the ability to specify usage of masquerade API using a :masquerade option (true or false)
Masquerade as another user:
class User tango_user :masquerade end class Admin tango_user :masquerade end mike = User.new 'mike' admin = Admin.new 'admin' admin.masquerade_as mike admin.masquerade? # => true # ... admin.stop_masquerade admin.masquerade? # => false
Masquerade as another account:
class UserAccount tango_account :masquerade end class AdminAccount tango_account :masquerade end mike_ac = UserAccount.new mike admin_ac = Admin.new admin admin_ac.masquerade_as mike_ac admin_ac.masquerade? # => true # ... admin_ac.stop_masquerade admin_ac.masquerade? # => false
Contributing to cantango-masquerade
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011 Kristian Mandrup. See LICENSE.txt for further details.