Font Awesome for Rails asset pipeline
The iconic font designed for use with Twitter Bootstrap
The full suite of pictographic icons, examples, and documentation can be found at: Font-Awesome
*= require font-awesome
*= require font-awesome-ie
The assets contains the
font-awesome stylesheet in: LESS, SASS, SCSS and CSS.
The fonts are available in
Font Awesome 2.0 is currently included. Enjoy :)
Version 2.0 of the Font Awesome font, CSS, and LESS files are licensed under CC BY 3.0: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
A mention of 'Font Awesome - http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome' in human-readable source code is considered acceptable attribution (most common on the web). If human readable source code is not available to the end user, a mention in an 'About' or 'Credits' screen is considered acceptable (most common in desktop or mobile software).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/fortaweso_me
- Work: Lead Product Designer @ http://kyru.us
Special thanks to @Keyamoon for icon designs from the IcoMoon app, which provided the social icons.
And obviously a big thank you to the original author of this amazing font library, Dave Gandy.
Contributing to font-awesome-rails
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Kristian Mandrup. See LICENSE.txt for further details.