* Creating a skip_mobile=true url param that skips any mobile request from been treated as mobile
* The mobile_view path (v 1.3.0) was a terrible idea and I removed it. I'm sorry. * Internal refactoring.
* Adding a new view path for mobile views at app/mobile_views. This new behavior is optional and should not change any old behavior.
* Gem dependency changed from rails 3.1 to 3.0. Contribution from billywatson (https://github.com/tscolari/mobylette/pull/1).
* Internal methods refactoring * Adding more documentation
* Created a new option (:skip_xhr_request) for the respond_to_mobile_requests method. Default is true.
* XHR requests no longer trigger the mobile format * Added a new method 'is_mobile_view?' * The 'is_mobile_device?' now checks only for the user agent, no longer check for the request.format to return true/false * The new 'is_mobile_view?' checks only for the reqeust.format / params[:format] to return true/false
* Added fall back from mobile views to others when there is no mobile view avaible
* Gem creation * respond_to_mobile_requests * Test Helpers (Helmet)