Named in honor of the bailouts after 2008 crisis which led to a temporary 'sugar-high' in the markets. Inspired by the 'zucker' project.
gem install sugar-high
See specs for example use
- multi_alias name, options_hash : creates multiple aliases using patterns
- args (Used in generator CLI testing)
- last_option *args : Returns last argument if hash or empty hash otherwise
- self.blank? and blank? : Is file empty?
- path : expand String with path operations :up and :down
- up lv : Go up some directory levels, prefixing with a number of '../'
- down lv : Go down some directory levels, stripping off a number of prefixed '../'
- any_kind_of? *const_list
- kind_of_label? : Symbol or String ?
- metaclass : Get the metaclass
- get_methods *types : Get collection of methods, fx :private and :protected (or :all)
- modules *names
- nested_modules *names
Create empty namespaces
RSpec 2 Matchers
- have_aliases(method, *alias_methods)
require 'sugar-high/rspec' have_aliases :original, :alias_1, :alias2
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Kristian Mandrup. See LICENSE for details.