A database/server SQL query builder for PHP.
- Easy to use, easy to hack, fast and very lightweight
- Supported drivers: Sqlite, Mysql, Postgresql
- Requires only PDO
- Full online documentation
- SELECT FROM: DISTINCT, all / column(s), columns(s)/alias, function(COUNT, SUM), sub select, JOIN (INNER JOIN, LEFT OUTER JOIN, RIGHT OUTER JOIN (*), FULL OUTER JOIN (*)) WHERE (=, !=, <, <=, >, >=, IN, NOT IN, NULL, NOT NULL), GROUP BY, HAVING (COUNT, SUM), ORDER BY (ASC, DESC, RAND (*)), LIMIT, OFFSET - INSERT INTO - DELETE FROM WHERE (=, !=, <, <=, >, >=, IN, NOT IN, NULL, NOT NULL), - UPDATE WHERE (=, !=, <, <=, >, >=, IN, NOT IN, NULL, NOT NULL), - CREATE TABLE (DEFAULT, PRIMARY KEYS, FOREIGN KEYS, NULL/NOT NULL) - RENAME TABLE - TABLE EXISTS - SHOW TABLES - DROP TABLE - ENABLE FOREIGN KEY (*) - DISABLE FOREIGN KEY (*) - ADD FOREIGN KEY (*) - DROP FOREIGN KEY (*)
Server queries (*):
- CREATE DATABASE - CREATE USER - USER EXISTS - DATABASE EXISTS - SHOW USERS - SWOW DATABASES - GRANT USER - DROP DATABASE - DROP USER
(*) some feature may be unavailable on some driver.
- PHP >= 5.6
- PDO extension: Sqlite, Mysql or Postgresql
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2017 Kristuff
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.