My intro site with pug and sass mixed by gulp.
If you need to create fast a little introduction site just feel free to use the source of my project.
This project based on "Pug and Sass starter project" by Joshua Azemoh
This project uses...
- browser-sync to launch a local server and do live reloads as sass and pug files changes
- gulp-pug to compile pug files.
- gulp-data to pass data to pug. this project uses JSON as the data source, however you can generate data objects from a variety of sources: json, front-matter, database, etc... see gulp-data README
- gulp-sass to compile sass files.
- gulp-autoprefixer to add vendor prefixes to css files
- gulp-imagemin to compress static image files
- Menoe Grotesque Std a beautiful font by the talented Adam Katyi. Follow the link to purchase a license to use it.
- night-mode-js to add a dynamic nigh mode color switch
npm installfrom this directory to install dev dependencies.
gulpto run all tasks, launch the browser sync local server and watch for changes.