- Set the APPENGINE_JAVA_SDK environment variable to the location of the AppEngine SDK (http://code.google.com/appengine/downloads.html), or change the "sdk.dir" property in the build.xml file.
- Ensure a Narhwal distribution is located in the parent directory and is named "narwhal" (alternatively, replace or modify the "war/WEB-INF/narwhal" with a Narwhal distribution)
- Add "jack.js" and the "jack" (or symlinks) from the lib directory in a Jack distribution to the lib directory of Narwhal.
- Place your Jack application in "war/WEB-INF/app/" with the main file called "app.js". The last statement of this file should be a Jack compatible function (alternatively, in "war/WEB-INF/web.xml" set a parameter named "module" to the name of the main file, and/or a paramter named "function" to the name of the function to use)
- "ant runserver" to run locally.
- Edit the AppEngine application ID in "war/WEB-INF/appengine-web.xml".
- "ant update" to deploy.
Other Servlet Container Instructions
In addition to the "war/WEB-INF/narwhal" symlink, there are relative symlinks to Rhino in "war/WEB-INF/lib/js.jar" and an example application in "war/WEB-INF/app/app.js"