Dark Simplicity is a minimalist oriented theme with a dark color scheme for Hugo.
Supports the following built-in functions from Hugo:
- Menus, either add menu = "top" in the page parameters or add the proper parameters for each menu entry in your config.toml.
- Pagination for posts type (paginates at five posts).
- Taxonomy in the form of tags.
Supports the following parameters:
- copyright, it supports safeHtml, so you can use HTML without problems. Defaults to © CurrentYear. All rights reserved.
- description, puts a tagline like this: | sample tag line
- google_analytics_id, put your google analytics id if you use it.
- disqus_shortname, put your shortname for your disqus account if you use it.
- Utilizes PostCSS Plugins including Font Magician, and CSSNano for Generating the CSS and Grid. Includes the original gulp config and css files so you can make modifications using the variables for easily changing colors used.
- Uses some Google fonts.
- Uses Rusksack to generate responsive font sizes.
- Minimalist look and feel.
- Supports Google Analytics.
- Supports Disqus Comments.
- Initial support for some schema and facebook/site metadata.
See exampleSite/config.toml file for example config.