Demystifying me.. (technically ofcourse)
A castaway coder who just loves to code. Not necesarily good at it, but it's still worth the try.
- 🔭 I'm part of the Core Dev team for TestNG.
- 🔭 I'm am committer at Selenium.
- 🔭 I also maintain a few libraries such as
- SimpleSe a simplified page objects abstraction for Selenium,
- AutoSpawn a simple automatic browser management integration for selenium using TestNG,
- SimpleSe-CodeGenerator a maven plugin that can generate SimpleSe compliant code,
- SimpleSSH a Java abstraction over JSch for programmatic ssh interactions with a unix server,
- Sangrahah a library that lets you build TestNG suites using annotations (just like how you would do in JUnit)
- 🌱 I’m currently learning Spring Boot and its fabulous eco-system
- 💬 Ask me about - TestNG and Selenium Grid
- ⚡ Fun fact: I used to define myself as Always wanted to be a developer, but ended up being a QA. It took me a while to realise that the best way to be a developer is by being a QA.
You can find me on