ASP.NET MVC Web Application that can be cloud hosted and act as a caching Reverse Proxy.
- A very simple application that fetches, caches and serves web content from the remote domain names you allow.
- Decompresses if necessary and enforces optimal compression if the client supports it and doesn't skip compressing under load as IIS does by default.
- Any cookies are stripped so Response is cookie free.
- Deploy it as an Azure Web Site and scale to what is needed.
Grab the source code and Run the app, browse the root and look at the example URLs. Look for the TODO-comments and adjust the following to fit your setup:
- In \App_Start\RouteConfig.cs - Add patterns and point to wanted proxy controller
- In \Controllers\ProxyController.cs - Add the domain names you allow to fetch from and adjust duration and parameters
- Possibly edit \Views\Proxy\Index.cshtml
- Option to persist origin files in some kind of Azure storage.