Also check out this Five minute intro to open source serverless development with OpenWhisk.
Using Apache OpenWhisk with IBM Cloud Functions
- Create a Bluemix account.
- Explore the Cloud Functions dashboard.
- Download and configure the
wskCLI. You can also use the
wskplugin to the
bxCLI, but the demos below use
Demo 1: Your first trigger, action, and rule
Demo 2: Database change triggered action
Demo 3: HTTP API request triggered action
Other simple apps, working solutions, more complex uses
- Awesome OpenWhisk
- IBM Developer Journeys
- Full list of OpenWhisk samples on GitHub
- Work with an IBM developer advocate