Makefile support for IntelliJ-based IDEs
Get it from plugin repository: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/9333-makefile-support
Plugin for editing Makefiles in IntelliJ-based IDEs.
Fully supports GNU Make syntax.
- syntax highlighting
- keywords & target names completion
- run configurations
- gutter marks & context actions to run targets
- quick-doc for
## commentson target line
- find usages and Go To Symbol navigation for targets
- prerequisites resolution
- rules, variables and conditionals folding
- quick fixes to create new rule from unresolved prerequisite and remove empty rule
The plugin is built using Gradle and uses gradle-intellij-plugin to integrate with IntelliJ Platform.
To build a plugin run
$ ./gradlew buildPlugin
Plugin zip file will be created in
To test plugin in IDE run
To regenerate parser, open Makefile.bnf and press Ctrl+Shift+G (⌘⇧G on macOS)
To regenerate lexer, open MakefileLexer.flex and press Ctrl+Shift+G (⌘⇧G on macOS)
Please make sure to add test to MakefileParserTest.kt for any parser modifications.
Plugin is written in Kotlin.
GNU head icon licensed under CC-BY-SA 2.0