Getting started with Turtlecoin
Make sure you have
TurtleCoind running on the default ports and the blockexplorer enabled.
Install dependencies with
pip install -r requirements.txt
Getting started with something else
This bot is currently very close to being generic enough to work out of the box with any cryptonote coin. As of now a few changes will be necessary however.
- Follow steps in previous section
- Don't use the TrtlServer() class when connecting to the rpc. Just call
- Make sure all the rpc calls are the same and send the same arguments. The spec is here
- Price isn't going to work unless you modify the json references. Check your api spec!
- The faucet command requires a very specific faucet right now. Set up this first.
Setting up config
Create a new file called
config.json with the same structure as
Fill in the values with your information and you'll be ready to roll!
Running the bot