A plugin that makes the close, minimize and maximize buttons look like the macOS window controls. This plugin is tested in both linux and windows.
hyper i hyper-mac-controls
- Open Hyper preferences (or edit them manually at
~/.hyper.jswith your editor).
- Update your list of plugins to include hyper-mac-controls, like so:
plugins: [ 'hyper-mac-controls' ],
- Reload (
Ctrl+Shift+R) or restart Hyper
Currently there are no config options. It makes use of
showWindowControls to determine where to place the controls.
- Update to work with Hyper 2.0
- Remove flipped versions (they are on my todo)
- Remove package specific config options and make use of
- Add left and right-flipped options
MIT © krve