- Handled several Nvidia GPUs errors when overclocking
- Supported stratum connection. Tested with amoveopool and veopool. veopool's stratum connection is not official yet, they're still developing it. Amoveopool stratum link is included inside the package.
- Maintained auto switching pool. Miner will switch pool URL if there is more than 5 errors in 30 seconds. If all pool URLs are dead, the miner will be terminated.
- Improved the stability of miner, It now can run for weeks without any issue.
- Fixed missing deviceconfig.txt. Now you can run miner without deviceconfig.txt file.
- Low GPU hashrate was improved.
- To exit AMM on low-CPU machine: press [q] then [enter] then [Ctrl] + [C]
- OCL version (run on AMD & Nvidia) has nearly the same hash rate as Cuda version.
- On OCL version, you can pass
-b=yyyto tune the performance.
For pool developer: run `AmoveoMinerManCuda.exe --debugstratum" to see what miner receive
- Migrating cuda code to OpenCL, can run on AMD cards
- DeviceIDs will be shown on your console anytime you run it.
- Editing your deviceconfig.txt base on shown information on your console.
- CPU should be lower than 5-10%.
- Doesn't have stratum connection to amoveopool yet.
- The miner now can "recognize" some patterns of hashes and solve them much faster. Probably start boosting your hash rate after running ~30 minutes.
- Fixed crash when receiving "undefined" work from Sy' pool.
- Supporting stratum connection for upcoming pools.
- Supporting REST API for large-scale deployment | Read more: https://github.com/krypdkat/AmoveoMinerMan/blob/master/http.md
Added auto-generate worker name by adding
%computername% at the end of your wallet. (work with pools that support worker name).
edit the wallet address inside config.txt to:
BBFyaRMOSSNCzsa9t8cj8+1yT9oEr2hexJ4vUiOKWmsj0bFet9IvSfnxq5g0eZ/vodM4BjlGJlPi6NBb9xmdw3E=.%computername%(remember, there is a dot right after equal symbol)