A C polymorphic and metamorphic engine
This engine aims to convert non-polymorphic code into polymorphic by injecting some shellcode into the target process. The target functions need to have the respective identifiers.
or eax, eax or eax, eax or eax, eax CODE GOES HERE or ecx, ecx or ecx, ecx or ecx, ecx
What has been done so far?
- Detects the target function and successfully dissassembles it. (Thanks to Capstone)
- Fixes relative JMPs and CALLs
- Encrypts it to a new memory location
- Decrypts it at runtime and moves it around in memory
If you'd like to see it in action check my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/namsZINGER
How to use?
Currently it's usage is limited since it's in early development but if you really want to try do the following.
- Compile it
- Add the identifiers to one function in your program and compile it too.
- Make sure that the program is named test.exe
- Run Resonance!