react.js shopping cart
example of shopping cart implemented in react.js and redux.js
for demo click here
install dependencies and start local dev server
npm install npm start
- build with create react app. Check their page for more details.
- this example is using redux.js for application state management, to learn more about it I recommend this tutorial.
- you can look under the hood directly from your browser using redux devtools. Install extension for your browser, open demo page (link above) and see how app state changes when you interact with it.
- if you wonder why reducers, actions and selectors are all in one file inside folder called
ducks, read more here.
- add reducers and selectors unit tests
author: Kris Urbas @krzysu