Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes issue where expirationData value was missing for expired keys. Fixes #120.
- Improves logging setup by respecting PGP_LOG_LEVEL setting.
- Updates cryptography engine.
- Fixes signature verification bypass (CM-02-003)
- Fixes dearmoring ignores unknown characters (CM-02-004)
- Fixes armored header-footer bug (CM-02-005)
- Fixes handling of unexpected packets (CM-02-007)
- Fixes crash in
- Adds Symmetrically Encrypted Data Packet support. Fixes #91
- Adds multikey signatures.
- Adds Symmetric-Key Encrypted Session Key Packets support.
- Adds TwoFish cipher support.
- Adds ability to determine keys that a message has been encrypted.
- Adds support for custom OpenPGP CFB mode used in Symmetrically Encrypted Data Packets. Fixes #99
- Improves decryption and signed messages validation.
- Improves "gnu-dummy" GPG extension support.
- Fixes partial length packets calculations.
- Fixes reading armored messages without checksum.
- Fixes password protected DSA keys support. #106
- API: Refactor and simplyfy public API of
ObjectivePGPdue to internal improvements.
- API: PGPPartialKeyPublic -> PGPKeyTypePublic
- API: PGPPartialKeySecret -> PGPKeyTypeSecret
- API: Introduces PGPKeyring.