A Content script that I quickly put together to remove all BuzzFeed posts from Facebook. Facebook obfuscates its class names and IDs so this probably won't work the next time they update their css...
I didn't want to pollute the Chrome Web Store with this, so you'll need to install it manually
- Download source code (either
git clone https://github.com/kschat/no-buzzfeed.gitor click the "Download ZIP button to the right" and unzip the file)
- Open a new tab in Chrome and navigate to
- Click the checkbox labled "Developer mode"
- Click "Load unpacked extension..."
- Navigate to the folder that contains the source code and click open
- Install with TamperMonkey
- Select "Add new script..."
- Set url to "://.facebook.com/*"
- Copy app.js into the script text area