A Project management/Planning/Customer service tool built with Microsoft technologies.
ASP.NET MVC 6Asp.Net Core 1.1 ASP.NET SignalRNeeds to be changed to support dot net core.
- Windows Azure (Blog storage for file upload)
- Angular JS
- jQuery UI
- Twitter bootstrap
- Azure Application Insights
- Passion for developing something cool and giving to the community
Installation / Setup
You need VS2015 + Dot net core installed to run the project.
- Download the source code from github
- Publish the Web project
- Create a new database, run the migration scripts against your database. I created a simple migration tool which i use to push db changes to the live hosted version. You can use the same. Go to
DbMigration/and run the
SimpleSqlMigrateexe. You need to input the location where you have the sql scripts(There is a sub folder called "scripts" which has the scripts needed) and the connection string.
- Update the connection string,app settings values in your web.config
- Profit !
###Special Thanks to
- All those wonderful people who worked behind those open source libraries
- Jabbr friends
###How to contribute Write your feature and send a PR ! :)