Bumblebee is an Excel interop for Dynamo.
It has lots of examples and tips to get everyone started using Bumblebee.
Features so far:
- Awesome logo? (changed a little bit after consulting with the co-creator)
- Read Excel (includes reading multiple sheets)
- Write Excel (flat list, nested list (depth 2), nested list (depth 3). For nested lists of depth 3 the sheet name input has to be a list for excel to write data to multiple sheets)
- Style Excel (border style, text style, fill style, new BB Classes instead of strings)
- Conditional Formatting (Cell Value, Expression, 2/3 Color Scale as well as TopBottom Percentile are working)
- Line and Pie Charts.
Bumblebee: A Plugin for Excel and Dynamo Interoperability (GPL) started by Konrad K Sobon
Copyright (c) 2014-present, Konrad K Sobon
Bumblebee is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Bumblebee is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Bumblebee; If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
@license GPL-3.0+ http://spdx.org/licenses/GPL-3.0+