LowCode framework for general purpose App development in a fraction of time Visit https://kstych.com for more details.
- Install Docker and Git (on windows you can use VirtualBox or any other VM manager to run Linux)
- Clone this repository
- As root run : "sh kstych.sh"
- visit http://localhost once ready (application updates during run and it may download ~100MB of additional packages/files)
- Use License code "localhost" when asked
- Default login : admin / yb9738z
.env file not found : Check SeLinux Permission , file should be writable : ./kstych/custom/.env To do full reset : Delete ./kstych folder and run again.
Full spectrum customization
Extended Views/Business Logic
Kstych Framework is Free to run as localhost (development mode intended as local application development environment), To deploy for any other URL (other then localhost, ie commercial or personal use) a valid license is required
By Running This Application you agree to all Terms and Conditions Kstych Framework (c) Kstych Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.