This is a TextMate bundle to help with jQuery functions.
- Karl Swedberg
- Jonathan Chaffer
This bundle is dual-licensed under MIT and GPL licenses (just like jQuery).
Use it, change it, fork it, sell it. Do what you will, but please leave the author attribution.
You can install this bundle in TextMate by opening the preferences and going to the bundles tab. After installation it will be automatically updated for you. (This requires 2.0+)
The quickest way to install the bundle is via the command line. If you have Git installed, you'll probably want to install with Git. With or without, you can simply copy and paste each line one by one into the Terminal instructions ( lifted from drnic ):
Install with Git
Install without Git:
If you'd like to avoid the command line altogether, you can download the bundle and install it:
- download the zip from http://github.com/kswedberg/jquery-tmbundle/zipball/master
- find the zip file on your local machine and double-click to unzip it
- open TextMate and select the following menu item: Bundles > Bundle Editor > Reload Bundles
- show the Bundle Editor (Bundles > Bundle Editor > Show Bundle Editor)
- scroll through the list of bundles to confirm that the bundle has been properly installed