Every developer has more ideas than time. As David Allen likes to say “the human brain is for creating ideas, not remembering them.” In this project, I built a simple application for recording and archiving ideas (good and bad alike).
For this project, I was increasingly thinking about the “server” and “client” as separate entities. I was using:
- An Idea has an id, title, a body, and a quality.
- The id is a unique identifier.
- title and body are free-form strings.
- quality is based on one of the following: “genius”, “plausible”, and “swill.”
- By default, the idea’s “quality” is the lowest setting (i.e. “swill”).
You can start saving your brilliant ideas and saving them in this ideaBox today!