This file only includes the Chart constructor.
- Does magical this bindings. This is a bad part of c3.js.
- This makes the source code hard to read.
- There is no benefit to do this.
This file includes central mechanism of drawing of charts.
Creates c3 object
- The hook called before init method
- The hook called after init method
- See this for the example usages of beforeInit and afterInit
- This function calls 5 methods initBar, initLine, initArc, initGauge, and initText
- I think the if statement for each method is very strange because they never become false.
This files includes the methods about calculation of chart sizes.
- look up the key from the parent's bounding DOMRect.
- If the value of the given key doesn't exist on the parent, it look for the parent's parents, recursively.
- This function includes special support of some old IE. This is probably now unnecessary.
- Now this is top priority (Feb 2019)
- Need to reproduce the issue on the local env first
- -> This doesn't happen in htdocs/samples/resize.html