Repository for Matlab Simulink MiP
Link to demonstration video:
To test the FCCR BeagleBone Blue driver blocks, perform the following tasks
- Install R2018a MATLAB (or newer if available) and Simulink. Make sure to Install Embedded coder.
- Install Simulink Coder Support Package for BeagleBone Blue Hardware.
- Upon Installing the Beaglebone Blue support package, execute the following command in the MATLAB command prompt to get the location of the support package.
location = codertarget.bbblue.internal.getSpPkgRootDir
- cd to 'location'
- copy the following files
- Add the contents of +beagleboneblue folder to 'location/+beagleboneblue'
- Copy the .h files to 'location/include'
- Copy the .c files to 'location/src'
- In the MATLAB command line execute
- To view the Mathworks bbblue library blocks, type 'beaglebonebluelib' in command line to open the lib.
- To use the blocks, create a simulink model for BeagleBone Blue, provide the IP address, Username and Password of your BeagleBone Blue.
- Add the required blocks from +beagleboneblue by creating a MATLAB System and filling in System object name with the block name from +beagleboneblue.
- Press Deploy to hardware to get the model built and downloaded onto you BeagleBone Blue.
- See the provided balance model for example