Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the KTechlab Wiki
This is the main Wiki page of the KTechLab project. KTechLab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronics. It supports circuit simulation, program development for microcontrollers and simulating the programmed microcontroller together with its application circuit.
Table of Contents
You can help this project in many ways:
- if you like to write, you can create some tutorials about ktechlab
- you can create some cool demos with ktechlab (also useful for bug-hunting)
- help other users on forums
- translate KTechlab
- edit / organize the wiki content
- if you know C++, you could engage in implementing features requested by users, or improving the documentation of the code base
This section contains news about KTechLab project. Updates here will be posted on the developer mailing list, too.
Two developers have been there, and had productive meeting, related to KTechLab activities.
Old news entries are archived on the News archive page.
Screenshots have a dedicated Screenshots wiki page.
Yes, it will be done. However, the progress is very slow, because the developers work on KTechlab in their spare time.
Bugs can be submitted to the bug tracker on sourceforge. Note that the current stable version is 0.3.7. Also reporing problems on the mailing list can be useful. There are also forums available.
Feature requests also can be filed in the feature-request tracker.
- The most urgent thing to do is porting to KDE4.
- Also the codebase should be documented and made more maintainable.
- All the appearing bugs should be fixed.
The status of the work can be followed on the project status page.
Note that if somebody would like to implement a new feature, he will probabily get some help on the mailing list; if the results pass a subjective code quality check (no bugs, documented code, no hacks), then the enhancement could be added to the source tree.
To generate a most recent version of the API documentation, run doxygen within the source directory. Recent versions will create a set of html-files containing all information needed to start developing KTechLab.
Integration With Eigen, currently suspended due performance problems.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Click on the following image to upload a new version of the PNG logo image for your project: