Clone this wiki locally
Placeholder page to track my work on porting KTechLab to KDE4.
Table of Contents
To provide an interface between our Data-Model and the GUI, there is an abstract class Plasma::DataEngine. We have to create DataEngine subclasses for the data, the GUI should have access to.
- DocumentDataEngine (work started) -- Class to access all kind of documents (i.e. circuits, flow-code,...)
- SimulationDataEngine (not started yet) -- Class to access all simulator data (i.e. current/voltage,...)
- none -
- port main window gui
- create plasma-engines to access data from the simulator
- create oscilloscope widget, see: DEVEL:Feature_Request#Oscilloscope
- provide first cmake infrastructure
- cleanup icons