Download and Install on Kubuntu
Clone this wiki locally
This guide describes how to install KtechLab (KTL) on Kubuntu linux using Adept.
Table of Contents
Downloading and installing KTL is very simple in the Kubuntu OS.
- Open Adept manager by clicking on K Menu-> System -> Adept Manager.
- Type ktech or ktechlab in the search field as shown in the picture below so to filter undesired packages.
- Click on the blue arrow ">" on the left of the package name. This should result in a screen as depicted below.
- Click on the "Request Install" button. Then, click on "Apply Changes" button Image:Apply_changes.png in the toolbar. Now sit back and watch: Ktechlab will be downloaded and installed to the computer as shown below.
- After installation is complete, goto K menu -> Edutainment -> Science -> Ketechlab to launch KTL.
- KTL will then open and sould look like the picture below the first time it runs.
Note: Universe repositories should be enabled for this method to work.
Enjoy working with KTL. We, the KTL team, will make sure to add lots of improvements in the future.