Clone this wiki locally
KTechLab is an Open Source Intergated Design Environment (IDE) for electronic and PIC microcontroller circuit design and simulation. Featuring an extensive circuit designer with autorouting and simulation of many common electronic components and logic elements, KTechLab is the idea tool for educational or hobbyist use. A new file is created either by clicking the new file option in the toolbar or by pressing Ctrl+n. Then you will get a window as shown in the below figure.700px
We get five options,
- Assemble Code This option enables us to write the program in assembly language. Assembly language is a low-level language. A utility program called assembler, is used to translate assembly language statements into machine code(hex code).
- C Programming We can program the microcontroller using C language by choosing this option.C code is compiled using Small Device C Compiler (SDCC).
- Circuit Simulation of circuit is done under this section.
- Flow Code A flowchart is probably the best place to start microcontroller programming.We can program the microcontroller(PIC) using flowchart.
- Microbe Microbe is a programming language like BASIC.
KTechLab supports a wide range of Open Source PIC programmers, enabling finalised PIC programs to be quickly and easily transfered to a real PIC microcontroller.