Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
KTechLab is an opensource circuit design and simulation software package.
At the moment, KTechLab allows you to:
- Design circuits and simulate their performance.
- Write and compile programs for PIC in C or flowcharts.
- Design embedded systems using PIC and simulate it.
- Greatly reduce the software cost of your project since KTechLab is free and works on Linux.
- Download your programs to your PIC controller via an open source PIC programmer.