Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- File is lost if renaming failed
- Fix white stripes in UnSharpMaskOperation
- Do not block EDT while updating directories in FolderTree
- Wrong crop ratio after save/export (#204)
- Applying clone tool near from image edges results in black areas (#208)
- Freeze when print dialog (#195)
- Cannot save TIFF with specified ICC profile (#202)
- MaxMemory preference value was ignored
- Crash when closing app on Ubuntu (#188)
- Add Spanish Help files by RobertoQ
- Show GPS metadata from EXIF on Metadata pane. Clicking the GPS metadata will open Google Maps in a web browser.
- Show more makernote metadata, especially lens names
- Support more Crop ratios (#199)
- Accept multiple files and folders as command line arguments or drag-and-drop onto LightZone icon
- Open recent file/folder in another frame when in Editor mode
- To release unused JVM memory, introduce G1 Garbage Collector. Both MinHeapFreeRatio and MaxHeapFreeRatio are set to 30.
- Do not show stack trace from BadImageMetadataException
- Append "_lzn" suffix for batch-processed images
- Windows - Support build on MSYS2
- JPEG quality setting was ignored when saving
- Expanded Grid overlay support to rotated crop window
- Updated DCRaw patch for SONY DSC-RX1RM2 for correct cropping
- Crash on start because of missing libraries
- Mouse click on preview image to was ignored and could not enter edit mode
- Fixed (some of) errors on JRE 9
- Modified RangeSelector slider to clarify which slider thumb will move with mouse drag
- "Reset Setting?" dialog will timeout after five seconds
- Added new Raw Tone Curves
- PANASONIC: DMC-TZ100 (DMC-ZS100)
- SONY: ILCE-6300
- Updated application icons
- macOS (Mavericks or later)
- Oracle Java 8 runtime is included in .dmg packages, so Java 6 from Apple is not required now.
- Updated bundeld JRE to 1.8.0_102
- UI fonts are not anti-aliased
- Append extension on exported file name
- Show unknown aperture/shutter values as a question mark
- l10n - New Italian translation by Giorgia Dessì
- Added 5 types of crop overlays (Rule of Third, Golden Triangles, Golden Ratio, Fibonacci Spiral, and Diagonal). Using mouse click in crop mode to toggle different overlays and space key to switch different orientations for golden triangle and Fibonacci spiral.
- Updated DCRaw to v9.27 (1.477)
- Added new Raw Tone Curves:
- CANON: EOS 80D, EOS M10, EOS-1D X MARK II, EOS REBEL T6, POWERSHOT G3 X, POWERSHOT G5 X, POWERSHOT G7 X MARK II , POWERSHOT G9 X, POWERSHOT SX60 HS
- FUJIFILM: X70, X-PRO2, X-T10
- NIKON: D5, D500, 1 J5
- OLYMPUS: E-M10MARKII, E-M5MARKII, AIR-A01, PEN-F
- PANASONIC: DMC-CM1, DMC-FZ300, DMC-G7, DMC-GX8
- PENTAX: K-1, K-3 II
- RICOH: GR II
- SONY: ILCA-77M2, ILCE-7RM2, ILCE-7S, ILCE-7SM2, DSC-RX10M2, DSC-RX1RM2, DSC-RX100M4
- Parallelized some of JAI OpImage functions. This will speed up opening an image for editor mode.
- Enable zoom buttons in Crop/Rotate modes
- Support PowerPC build (experimental)
- Support HiDPI mode on JRE9 (experimental)
- Mac OS X
- Support build on El Capitan (experimental)
- Fixed build errors on Snow Leopard
- Updated bundeld JRE to 1.8.0_92
- ConcurrentModificationException and ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on OpenJDK (#164)
- Correct focal length metadata calculation for Pentax cameras
- Added jar files to fix missing laf-widget issue on Ubuntu Linux
- Updated Danish and Japanese translations
- When a startup crash dialog appears, dispose splash window that can conceal the dialog
- Recognize .iiq files from Phase One cameras as TIFF files
- Add ebuild script for Gentoo Linux. Copy
sudo ebuild lightzone-9999.ebuild manifest clean mergeto download, build and install lightzone.
- ToolStack dragging failure on Java8
- Null pointer exceptions when getting icc color profiles
- Strength of High Pass Filter tool was wrong when zoom scale was not 1:1
- ZoneFinder shows Zones at selected ZoneMapper now, without affected by subsequent tools
- Set different icons for older ToneMapper tools
- Enabled mouse wheel to choose a Blending Mode
- Updated raw tone curve for Nikon D5300
- Localized menus in installer dialog
- Updated bundeld JRE to 1.8.0_66
- Metadata warnings in Olympus raw files
- Updated DCRaw to v9.26 (1.476)
- Added new Raw Tone Curves:
- Canon: EOS 5DS, EOS M3, EOS 750D (T6i), EOS 760D (T6s)
- Fujifilm: X-A2, X-E2 (Updated)
- Nikon: D5500, D7200, D3100 (Updated), D3200 (Updated)
- Olympus: TG-4
- Pentax: K-S2
- Samsung: NX500
- Sony: ILCE-7 II
- Added new "Effects;Negative" style
- Get a lens name from EXIF metadata
- Linux - Support CentOS 7
- Highlights were excluded when luminosity selection was set for highlights and set back to maximum
- Color selection of a tool was not updated if modification occurred earlier in the tool stack
- Windows - Limit max heap to 1024 MiB on 32 bit build
- Fixed a DCRaw vulnerability. See pull request #1.
- Replaced non-free color profiles with OpenICC ones
- Added libgomp1 in dependency on Debian and Ubuntu
- Removed libmlib_jai.so, which is not open-source
- Use full-path to jvm.dll. The path will be logged in Documents\LightZone\LightZone.log.
- Updated bundled JRE to 1.8.0_51
- Minimum right pane width was too narrow
- LCMS library name conflicts with Java 8's LCMS library
- Windows - Maximum value of Memory Limit slider in Preference shrinks over time
- You can now open an image via command line, OS context menu, or drag & drop on LightZone shortcut icon.
- On Mac OS X, full-screen mode is now supported on 10.7 (Lion) or newer.
- On Mac OS X, HiDPI retina mode is now supported.
- You can now select multiple thumbnails with Ctrl-Shift-Click.
- You can now zoom in/out with Ctrl-wheel, and move the zoomed image with Ctrl-drag.
- In Crop/Rotate mode, you can now rotate the image with mouse wheel, and change the rotation grid origin with a click.
- "Info" tab is now also available in Editor mode.
- AdvancedNoiseReduction is updated to V4.
- Upresolution is now possible when converting an edited image.
- UI messages are translated in Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
- Help files are translated in Danish, Dutch, French, Japanese, and Spanish.
Operating System Support
- Windows (64-bit), Mac OS X 10.10, FreeBSD, and OpenIndiana are now supported.
- Raw files from the following cameras are now supported:
- Canon: EOS 1D-X, EOS 6D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 70D, EOS 100D / SL1 / X7, EOS 700D / T5i / X7i, EOS 1200D / Rabel T5, Powershot G7 X, Powershot G12, Powershot G16, Powershot S120
- Epson: R-D1
- Fujifilm: Finepix S1, X-A1, X-E2, X-M1, X-T1, X20, X30, X100s, X100T, XQ1
- Leica: M9, X VARIO (TYP 107)
- Nikon: 1 AW1, 1 J3, 1 S1, 1 V2, 1 V3, Coolpix A, Coolpix P340, Coolpix P7800, D4S, D600, D810, D750, D800, D800E, D3300, D5300, D5200, D5500, D7100, D7200, DF
- Olympus: E-M10, E-M1, E-P3, E-P5, E-PL1S, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL7, E-PM1, STYLUS1, XZ-1, XZ-2
- Panasonic: DMC-FZ70, DMC-FZ200, DMC-FZ1000, DMC-G6, DMC-GF6, DMC-GM1, DMC-GX7, DMC-LF1, DMC-LX100
- Pentax: 645D, GR, K100D Super, K-3, K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-50, K-500, Q7
- Samsung: EK-GN120, EX2F, NX1, NX10, NX20, NX200, NX300, NX1000, NX Mini
- Sony: A99, DSC-RX1R, DSC-RX10, DSC-RX100M2, DSC-RX100M3, DSLR-A230, DSLR-A290, DSLR-A380, DSLR-A500, DSLR-A580, ILCE-7, ILCE-7R, ILCE-3000, ILCE-5000, ILCE-5100, ILCE-6000, ILCE-QX1, SLT-A58 NEX-3, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5T, NEX-C3
- Raw processing is now multi-threaded with OpenMP.