Follow My Lead
Vim plugin for showing all your
<Leader> mappings in a readable table including the descriptions.
Or add a GitHub repository entry if you are using a Plugin Manager such as
<Leader>mappings defined by the user and the plugins
- By default only mappings defined in
.vimrcare listed. It honours
- Mappings from all scripts sourced by Vim can be listed if specified by configuration (see Options)
- If the line previous to the mapping is a comment it will be used as the description
- If no comment is available the rhs of the mapping is used as description
- Mappings are shown in a table, grouped by source, with the following columns
- Mode: which mode the mapping applies to
- LHS: left hand side of the mapping (without
- Description: The mapping comment if present. The rhs otherwise
<Leader>fml: Default mapping for triggering the plugin. It shows the mapping in a new window
q: Closes the mappings window
1all sources are used, if
$MYVIMRCis used. Default
- More options coming soon
Copyright (C) 2015 Gaston Tonietti
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.