License information will follow asap.
wikiverse needs this plugin to work:
- the development beta 2 version of WP-API plugin (will soon be obsolete due to integration in WP core)
I added my composer.json to automate the installation of this plugin. Follow the bedrock / composer instruction to install the plugins.
For the rest, just install the theme, and start building boards. Enjoy!
To install the theme, follow Bedrocks's documentation. In a nutshell, the needed steps to get wikiverse up and running on your server can be synthesized as follows:
- Install the bedrock Wordpress boilerplate
- Replace the composer.json with mine and run
- composer update
- Install the theme-folder found here
- Configure your twitter oauth credentials under Settings->Twitter API
- Activate WP-API
Links to Bedrock/Sage: