Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is kubeedge's first release.
- A lightweight application engine running on edge node for managing user's application and monitoring node health.
- Supports Kubernetes API primitives, e.g. Node, Pod, Configmap, Secrets etc.
- Device twin and MQTT protocol for IoT devices talking to Edge node
- Local self-government via HTTP restful interfaces.
- Integrated with Huawei Cloud IEF service for node, device and application status updates.
- Edge node autonomy when its getting offline and recover post reconnection to Cloud.
- We do not have any e2e tests yet.
- Unit tests coverage should be improved.
Features Work In Progress (Future release)
- Develop and open-source the cloud part components.
- Describe device API via CRD.