Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is the second release of KubeEdge. Cloud is there finally!
- Edge-controller which connects to Kubernetes api-server and sync node/pod status between edge and kubernetes api-server.
- Cloudhub which is a websocket server in cloud part of kubeedge.
- Internal MQTT mode in which MQTT broker is started with edge_core and removes dependency on external MQTT broker.
- Integration test framework for edge. Improved edge_core unit-test coverage.
- We do not have any e2e tests yet.
- Unit tests coverage should be improved for cloud part.
Features Work In Progress (Future release)
- Describe device API via CRD.
- Edge to Edge Communication.
- Different Protocol support for KubeEdge like BLE, Zigbee,etc