This is the centralized plugin index for krew kubectl plugin manager.
- As a kubectl user: Through krew, you can discover available kubectl plugins hosted in this repository.
- As a kubectl plugin developer: You can publish your plugins in this repository and make it available to others.
Available kubectl plugins
kubectl krew search
Submitting new plugins
To learn how to create a new plugin and submit it to krew-index, read the Developer Guide and make a pull request to this repository.
The decision criteria for plugins accepted to the centralized repository are evaluated on a case-by-case basis as the community arrives to a decision on the admission criteria for this repository.
- If you're having a problem with a particular plugin's installation or upgrades, file an issue in this repository.
- If you have a problem with the Krew itself, please file an issue in the krew repository.
- If you're having an issue with an installed plugin, file an issue for the repository the plugin's source code is hosted at.
Code of Conduct
Participation in the Kubernetes community is governed by the Kubernetes Code of Conduct.