The Kubebuilder Project is released on an as-needed basis. The process is as follows:
- An issue is proposing a new release with a changelog since the last release
- All OWNERS must LGTM this release
- An OWNER runs
git tag -s $VERSIONand inserts the changelog and pushes the tag with
git push $VERSION
- A PR needs to be created to merge
book-v2to pick up the new docs.
- The release issue is closed
- An announcement email is sent to
email@example.com the subject
[ANNOUNCE] kubebuilder $VERSION is released
Note: This process does not apply to EAP or alpha (pre-)releases which may be cut at any time for development and testing.
The binaries releases for HEAD are available here: