This directory contains examples that cover various use cases and functionality for client-go.
- Authenticate in cluster: Configure a client while running inside the Kubernetes cluster.
- Authenticate out of cluster: Configure a client to access a Kubernetes cluster from outside.
- Managing resources with API: Create, get, update, delete a Deployment resource.
- Work queues: Create a hotloop-free controller with the rate-limited workqueue and the informer framework.
- Custom Resource Definition (successor of TPR): Register a custom resource type with the API, create/update/query this custom type, and write a controller that drives the cluster state based on the changes to the custom resources.
- Fake Client: Use a fake client in tests.