Scheduling Special Interest Group
SIG Scheduling is responsible for the components that make Pod placement decisions.
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Scheduling Special Interest Group.
- 10AM PT Meeting: Thursdays at 17:00 UTC (biweekly starting Thursday June 7, 2018). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Slack: #sig-scheduling
- Mailing list
- Open Community Issues/PRs
- GitHub Teams:
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-api-reviews - API Changes and Reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-bugs - Bug Triage and Troubleshooting
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-feature-requests - Feature Requests
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-misc - General Discussion
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-pr-reviews - PR Reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-proposals - Design Proposals
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-test-failures - Test Failures and Triage
- Steering Committee Liaison: Jordan Liggitt (@liggitt)
The following subprojects are owned by sig-scheduling: