Scheduling Special Interest Group
SIG Scheduling is responsible for the components that make Pod placement decisions.
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Scheduling Special Interest Group.
Joining the mailing list for the group will typically add invites for the following meetings to your calendar.
- 10AM PT Meeting: Thursdays at 17:00 UTC (biweekly starting Thursday June 7, 2018). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
The Technical Leads of the SIG establish new subprojects, decommission existing subprojects, and resolve cross-subproject technical issues and decisions.
- Wei Huang (@Huang-Wei), Apple
- Abdullah Gharaibeh (@ahg-g), Google
- Aldo Culquicondor (@alculquicondor), Google
- Slack: #sig-scheduling
- Mailing list
- Open Community Issues/PRs
- GitHub Teams:
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-api-reviews - API Changes and Reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-bugs - Bug Triage and Troubleshooting
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-feature-requests - Feature Requests
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-misc - General Discussion
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-pr-reviews - PR Reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-proposals - Design Proposals
- @kubernetes/sig-scheduling-test-failures - Test Failures and Triage
- Steering Committee Liaison: Jordan Liggitt (@liggitt)
The following working groups are sponsored by sig-scheduling:
The following subprojects are owned by sig-scheduling: