2021 Annual Report: WG Multitenancy
What work did the WG do this year that should be highlighted? For example, artifacts, reports, white papers produced this year.
What initiatives are you working on that aren't being tracked in KEPs?
What's the current roadmap until completion of the working group?
Does the group have contributors from multiple companies/affiliations?
Are there ways end users/companies can contribute that they currently are not? If one of those ways is more full time support, what would they work on and why?
- Primary slack channel member count:
- Primary mailing list member count:
- Primary meeting attendee count (estimated, if needed):
- Primary meeting participant count (estimated, if needed):
Include any other ways you measure group membership
Operational tasks in wg-governance.md:
- README.md reviewed for accuracy and updated if needed
- WG leaders in sigs.yaml are accurate and active, and updated if needed
- Meeting notes and recordings for 2021 are linked from README.md and updated/uploaded if needed
- Updates provided to sponsoring SIGs in 2021 - $sig-name - links to email, meeting notes, slides, or recordings, etc - $sig-name - links to email, meeting notes, slides, or recordings, etc -