Code of Conduct Committee
The Kubernetes Code of Conduct Committee (CoCC) is the body that is responsible for enforcing and maintaining the Kubernetes Code of Conduct.
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Code of Conduct Committee.
- Aeva van der Veen (@AevaOnline), Microsoft
- Jennifer Rondeau (@Bradamant3), Stripe
- Carolyn Van Slyck (@carolynvs), Microsoft
- Jaice Singer DuMars (@jdumars), Google
- Tasha Drew (@tashimi), VMware
- Private Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Community Issues/PRs
- GitHub Teams:
- @kubernetes/code-of-conduct-committee - General Discussion
The members and their terms are as follows:
Term ends on August 7, 2020
- Jaice Singer Dumars (Google)
- Jennifer Rondeau (Stripe)
- Carolyn Van Slyck (Microsoft)
Term ends on August 7, 2021
- Aeva van der Veen (Microsoft)
- Tasha Drew (VMWare)
Please see the bootstrapping document for more information on how members are picked, their responsibilities, and how the committee will initially function.
More information on conflict resolution process to come in the near future. For now, any Code of Conduct or Code of Conduct Committee concerns can be directed to email@example.com.