Code of Conduct Committee
The Kubernetes Code of Conduct Committee (CoCC) is the body that is responsible for enforcing and maintaining the Kubernetes Code of Conduct.
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Code of Conduct Committee.
- Jennifer Rondeau (@bradamant3), Stripe
- Carolyn Van Slyck (@carolynvs), Microsoft
- Eric Paris (@eparis), Red Hat
- Jaice Singer DuMars (@jdumars), Google
- Paris Pittman (@parispittman), Google
The below teams can be mentioned on issues and PRs in order to get attention from the right people. Note that the links to display team membership will only work if you are a member of the org.
The members and their terms are as follows:
Term ends on August 7, 2019
- Carolyn Van Slyck (Microsoft) - 1 year
- Eric Paris (Red Hat) - 1 year
- Jennifer Rondeau (Heptio) - 1 year
Term ends on August 7, 2020
- Jaice Singer Dumars (Google) - 2 years
- Paris Pittman (Google) - 2 years
Please see the bootstrapping document for more information on how members are picked, their responsibilities, and how the committee will initially function.
More information on conflict resolution process to come in the near future. For now, any Code of Conduct or Code of Conduct Committee concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.