Product Security Committee
The Kubernetes Product Security Committee is the body that is responsible for receiving and responding to reports of security issues in Kubernetes products.
- CJ Cullen (@cjcullen), Google
- Joel Smith (@joelsmith), Red Hat
- Jonathan Pulsifer (@jonpulsifer), Shopify
- Jordan Liggitt (@liggitt), Google
- Luke Hinds (@lukehinds), Red Hat
- Brandon Philips (@philips), Red Hat
- Tim Allclair (@tallclair), Google
- Private Mailing List: email@example.com
- Open Community Issues/PRs
- GitHub Teams:
- @kubernetes/product-security-committee - General Discussion
The following subprojects are owned by the Product Security Committee:
Policies and documentation for the Product Security Committee
Note: Information on how members are selected can be found here.
To report a security issue, please email the private firstname.lastname@example.org list with the security details and the details expected for all Kubernetes bug reports.