Cluster Lifecycle Special Interest Group
The Cluster Lifecycle SIG examines how we should change Kubernetes to make it easier to manage and operate with a focus on cluster deployment and upgrades.
- Regular SIG Meeting: Tuesdays at 09:00 PT (Pacific Time) (weekly). Convert to your timezone.
- kubeadm Office Hours: Wednesdays at 09:00 PT (Pacific Time) (weekly). Convert to your timezone.
- Cluster API working group: Wednesdays at 10:00 PT (Pacific Time) (weekly). Convert to your timezone.
- kops Office Hours: Fridays at 09:00 PT (Pacific Time) (biweekly). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Luke Marsden (@lukemarsden), Weave
- Robert Bailey (@roberthbailey), Google
- Lucas Käldström (@luxas), Luxas Labs (occasionally contracting for Weaveworks)
- Timothy St. Clair (@timothysc), Heptio
The following subprojects are owned by sig-cluster-lifecycle:
The below teams can be mentioned on issues and PRs in order to get attention from the right people. Note that the links to display team membership will only work if you are a member of the org.
The google groups contain the archive of Github team notifications. Mentioning a team on Github will CC its group. Monitor these for Github activity if you are not a member of the team.
|Team Name||Details||Google Groups||Description|
|@kubernetes/sig-cluster-lifecycle-api-reviews||link||link||API Changes and Reviews|
|@kubernetes/sig-cluster-lifecycle-bugs||link||link||Bug Triage and Troubleshooting|
|@kubernetes/sig-cluster-lifecycle-test-failures||link||link||Test Failures and Triage|