Docs Special Interest Group
Covers documentation, doc processes, and doc publishing for Kubernetes.
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Docs Special Interest Group.
- APAC SIG Meeting: Wednesdays at 02:00 UTC (monthly - Wednesday, after the fourth Tuesday, every month). Convert to your timezone.
- Korean Team Meeting: Thursdays at 13:00 UTC (biweekly). Convert to your timezone.
- Regular SIG Meeting: Tuesdays at 17:30 UTC (weekly - except fourth Tuesday every month). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Jim Angel (@jimangel), General Motors
- Kaitlyn Barnard (@kbarnard10), Kong
- Zach Corleissen (@zacharysarah), Linux Foundation
The Technical Leads of the SIG establish new subprojects, decommission existing subprojects, and resolve cross-subproject technical issues and decisions.
- Slack: #sig-docs
- Mailing list
- Open Community Issues/PRs
- GitHub Teams:
- @kubernetes/kubernetes-blog - Kubernetes blog maintainers
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-de-owners - German language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-en-owners - English content (default)
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-es-owners - Spanish language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-fr-owners - French language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-hi-owners - Hindi language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-id-owners - Indonesian language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-it-owners - Italian language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-ja-owners - Japanese language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-ko-owners - Korean language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-maintainers - Documentation maintainers
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-pl-owners - Polish language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-pr-reviews - Documentation PR reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-pt-owners - Portuguese language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-uk-owners - Ukrainian language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-zh-owners - Chinese language content
The following subprojects are owned by sig-docs:
- Discuss documentation and docs issues for kubernetes.io
- Content for the official Kubernetes blog
- Lead docs releases for Kubernetes
- Suggest improvements to user onboarding through better documentation on kubernetes.io
- Documentation metrics and user feedback
- Help community contributors get involved in Kubernetes documentation