Network Special Interest Group
Covers networking in Kubernetes.
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Network Special Interest Group.
- Regular SIG Meeting: Thursdays at 14:00 PT (Pacific Time) (biweekly). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Casey Davenport (@caseydavenport), Tigera
- Dan Williams (@dcbw), Red Hat
- Tim Hockin (@thockin), Google
- Slack: #sig-network
- Mailing list
- Open Community Issues/PRs
- GitHub Teams:
- @kubernetes/sig-network-api-reviews - API Changes and Reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-network-bugs - Bug Triage and Troubleshooting
- @kubernetes/sig-network-feature-requests - Feature Requests
- @kubernetes/sig-network-misc - General Discussion
- @kubernetes/sig-network-pr-reviews - PR Reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-network-proposals - Design Proposals
- @kubernetes/sig-network-test-failures - Test Failures and Triage
The following subprojects are owned by sig-network:
- Slack: #external-dns
Areas of Responsibility
SIG Network is responsible for the following Kubernetes subsystems:
- Network plugins / CNI
- Network Policy
- Services / kube-proxy
SIG Network is responsible for a number of issues and PRs. A summary can be found through GitHub search: