Node Special Interest Group
- Regular SIG Meeting: Tuesdays at 10:00 PT (Pacific Time) (weekly). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
The following subprojects are owned by sig-node:
The below teams can be mentioned on issues and PRs in order to get attention from the right people. Note that the links to display team membership will only work if you are a member of the org.
|@kubernetes/sig-node-api-reviews||link||API Changes and Reviews|
|@kubernetes/sig-node-bugs||link||Bug Triage and Troubleshooting|
|@kubernetes/sig-node-test-failures||link||Test Failures and Triage|
The following topics fall under scope of this SIG.
- Kubelet and its features
- Pod API and Pod behaviors (with sig-architecture)
- Node API (with sig-architecture)
- Node controller
- Node level performance and scalability (with sig-scalability)
- Node reliability (problem detection and remediation)
- Node lifecycle management (with sig-cluster-lifecycle)
- Container runtimes
- Device management
- Image management
- Node-level resource management (with sig-scheduling)
- Hardware discovery
- Issues related to node, pod, container monitoring (with sig-instrumentation)
- Node level security and Pod isolation (with sig-auth)
- Host OS and/or kernel interactions (to a limited extent)